Thursday, January 20, 2011

P-Jams

That's what we call the clothes you sleep in. I'm not sure where the nickname came from. Oh well.

Millie, being a baby and all, has been sleeping in these one piece p-jams since she started wearing clothes.

Once she learned how to rock on her knees, these once piece ordeals posed a problem. You see, Millie doesn't quite fill out the tummy area in any PJ's that she owns. When you have extra space, guess where her little curled up legs end up? When she's ready to crawl or stand? You guessed it. She bursts through them.

That wouldn't keep anyone warm now, would it?

While in Park City this weekend we picked up her first set of two piece PJ's from Carters! (on clearance of course) She loves them, and we think they are pretty cute.

So if you are out shopping (hint hint grandmas) and see some darling two piece PJ's on super sale, know that Millie would love you forever and ever if she got some for Valentines Day, St. Patrick's Day (when she turns "one"), or Easter. It's just a suggestion of course. These PJ's are size 12 month (though she still wears 6-9 month in normal clothes).

For all the non-grandmas reading this: Before you think I'm shameless in my hints, just know they spoil her like crazy and if they were going to buy her something anyways...

Oh and since you are still reading I might as well write some more. We are waiting on the edge of our seat to find out if we get Synagis donated to us for Millie. We switched insurance companies (now on the student health plan that covers zero medications) so there is a long process to plea your case to the drug companies. We're talking about a $2,500+ per month medicine here. It isn't something we could just pay out of pocket. We squeezed in two shots before our other insurance ended, so I won't freak out if we are denied.

One last thing. Millie and I got our plane ticket to South Carolina next month! We are coming into town for my dear friend's wedding. If y'all could be sure and encourage the sun to stick around those 15 days Millie and I would greatly appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. is this process you are talking about what the byu healthcenter patient advocate does? i worked with a patient advocate named Joan to get my anti seizure meds for free while on that insurance ask the healthcenter if the process you were talking about is not the same one im talking about

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you finally found some pj's you liked that were on sale :) And very exciting about your plane tickets! Vacations are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We call them jammers. :)

    And I can't believe that Millie wears such big clothes! Caleb is still in 3-6m. :( Remember the days when Millie made Caleb look BIG? She's still supposed to be one month younger than him!

    And WAY exciting about your trip. And Millie looks more like you every day, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betsey-Yep, I'm working with Joan too. She basically talks the drug companies into giving it to students for free. I remember her from when I picked up your medicine once.

    Jessica-No one vacations like the Tiner's!

    Anna-Your comments are the best! Thanks for saying she looks like me :) Don't worry, she still wears a lot of 3-6 month things. I just don't want to stock up on any more. She's just over 16 pounds, so I think Caleb still has her beat!

    ReplyDelete