Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ketchup

Or maybe it's catch up? Oh well.
Truth be told, I'm reading this very interesting book about English and our sayings. I couldn't help myself.

But really, what have the Bagwell's been doing?

For family night (Monday nights around here) we decided to take a look at the Provo Tabernacle. Some of you may have heard about it catching fire. We enjoyed a few programs in that building, and though we'd document the fact that we were here when it caught fire. They won't let you anywhere near the building, so you can't tell how bad the damage is from our picture. Basically the outside is there, and that is it.

We brought in the new year! Buck insisted on waking Millie up to tell her Happy New Year. I'm glad we did. She's much happier here than she was on Christmas morning.

And of course, I'm staying home! So my days look like this:

Millie has started kneeling to drink her bottle.
Her favorite spot in the house is right in front of the space heater! Seriously she loves to have the heat blow in her face, and even sticks out her tongue.
(not sure what I did to deserve these underlines)


I now get to see just how long Millie's crazy hair styles last! She woke up like this, and it stuck around all day.

Look out Millie, you might be ready for a spout.


So that's us playing ketchup! Or maybe catch up?

I love my new job :) and no, I'm not in need of some adult conversation. Haha!

3 comments:

  1. it's actually 'catsup' on some bottles i read....hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I wish she was bigger than Nora and going to out grow that Hello Kitty backpack shirt soon. From what I can see of it, it looks cute!

    ReplyDelete