Millie in her "thoroughly modern" hat (thanks Naudia) and shoes (thanks Mom)!
Dad picked out and placed her sweet ribbon in this picture.
This is how excited she gets when you put the camera through the arm hole to get a better picture.
- Millie still weighs 3 pounds 1 ounce
- She is now on 22 calorie feedings (my milk with human milk fortifier). She is working her way to 24 calorie feedings.
- After a slight fit I threw, Millie got moved to a quieter spot in the NICU. Not one of my shinning moments :)
- We haven't had a follow up eye doctor appointment yet, so stay tuned.
- Her oxygen flow is down to 1 liter.
We're so excited to be (hopefully) more than half way through with Millie's hospital stay!