Monday, July 26, 2010

Beautiful Sunday

Dad thought Millie looked so darling in her dress he insisted on carrying her into church.
Or maybe he was hurrying me along. I'm not sure.


We still haven't figured out the whole "family picture" thing out yet.
Our girl was looking so grown up in her pretty dress we decided to try her sitting beside us in the church pew.
This is, of course, our reenactment. What any proud parents would do, right?

Look at that cute baby.

Who me?




Just to note, these pictures were actually taken a few weeks ago. I'm still playing catch up.

Big family news: Buck got a job offer from PWC in Charlotte and will be starting next September. Millie and I are so proud.

We're off to Utah today. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, she is looking so big and darling! Good luck traveling. I hope you're flying, not driving. Either way, I'm sure it's not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! She is getting so big! Kylie is ready to have her friend back! =) Hope your summer has been fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable!! That is so awesome that Buck got a job!! I am so excited to have ya'll live here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful that you will be back in the Carolinas!

    ReplyDelete