Friday, January 11, 2013

Glasses Party

We found out a few weeks ago that it was time for Millie to get glasses. In an effort to get her excited about them my sister suggested throwing her a glasses party. Lucky for us our family here in town (mostly) has poor eye sight, too.

We all put on our glasses together, learned how to put them away in a case, read "Fancy Nancy Spectacular Spectacles", ate a big chocolate pair of glasses and gave Millie a LalaLoopsy named Specs. Her reaction and love for Specs exceeded our already high expectations. Man, I'm good.

We think she's pretty darn cute in her new purple glasses, don't you?



3 comments:

  1. that is SO adorable! she looks darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the cutest thing I've ever seen! And she looks so much like you in the top pictures! I never realized how much she looks like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea niki!! You are such a good mom!! BTW- I have returned to the blogging world!:)

    ReplyDelete