Sunday, January 25, 2009

12 Temples in 12 Months

Buck and I set a goal with our neighbors, the Tiners, to visit the 12 temples in Utah this year.  We made our way to Logan this weekend.  Amazingly it rained the whole time...very strange weather for Utah.  I'll take rain over snow anytime!

We got there for the 12:30 session only to find out that was the designated Spanish Session.  Oh our luck!  We still went to it, but enjoyed the luxury and a headset.  It reminded me of when we lived in Boston after we got married and attended the local ward.  Because there were so many Spanish speaking members, I had to wear a head set in Relief Society.  My heart goes out to anyone that has to do that in the Temple or at Church.  What a headache...literally!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you guys. Only in Utah can you make goals like that possible! I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki!! That sounds so fun!! Carson and I miss seeing you, Buck and the Tiners!!! Looks like you are doing well!! Tell everyone hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great thing to do!!! You are a great example. We haven't been to the temple in forever. I love the pic too

    ReplyDelete