Friday, July 31, 2009

Swagbucks Update

Just to let you know how fab Swagbucks has been to me, I've managed to earn $50 in Amazon Gift Cards!


I'm telling you, I NEVER type in gmail.com or hotmail.com into my web browser. I ALWAYS swagbuck it, and a lot of the times I win. I use it as much as possible, and it's paying off. Sometimes the search results aren't what I want, but I use it first before I google.


So what I can do with $50 in Amazon gift cards? Whatever I want! I get them in $5 increments, but I can apply as many as I want towards an order. So far I've used then to buy 2 items on Amazon and it was a breeze! Did you realize you can order food, diapers, and even Target gift cards all on Amazon?
Just a word of warning, the rules state you should only have one swagbuck account per household. Buck and I thought we were smart in getting two only to have his de-activiated one day and a $5 gift card gone.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never heard of swagbucks, i'll have to tell scott about it because he's ALWAYS buying books off of amazon!

    ReplyDelete