Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So Proud


We're so proud of Buck.  This week he is graduating from BYU with both a Bachelors and Masters Degree in Accounting.

He's worked really hard, and managed a nearly perfect GPA (darn A- 's).

He's a loving husband:

One of about 3 pictures I have of myself pregnant...though I didn't even know yet in this picture.


He's fun:

Riding our tandem with my Cousin, Lucy.
He's a loving father: 



One of my all time favorite pictures of them.




Did I mention he loves his family?


Buck's parents, grandparents, and Aunt Christie get here today to kick off the graduation festivities.  Hopefully I'll get to sneak in a graduation picture before we hit the road on Monday, but no promises.

We don't have fancy Internet phones (I don't even have a cell phone), so you may not hear from us until we've stepped foot in South Carolina.  Maybe not though.  I'm planning a sure-to-be-fun graduation party for shortly after we get there, so who knows?

Now I'm just off topic.

Hooray, Buck!  We're so proud of you.

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congratulations to Buck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omedeto! good job! hope to see party pics when you get to SC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. proud of you! wish we could be there to celebrate

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats what a wonderful accomplishment! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations buck! that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete