Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Warms My Heart


These sweet girls spent a good portion of the day holding hands while their Dad's strolled them around New York City.  We went on a little trip on Monday with some of our BYU friends and had a great time.  That was cute, but do you want to know what really warms my heart?


The other night Millie took her appetizer (ok dinner was running late so it was a bowl full of graham crackers) into the living room, set the bowl on the carpet, kneeled beside it and blessed her food.  I seriously almost cried.


I'm so glad she's catching onto good habits for now.  And she knows even graham crackers are a blessing.

4 comments:

  1. so precious!!! and she's already reflecting some good parenting! way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too sweet! The hand holding, but especially the blessing! You're certainly doing something right with that kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niki! I love this post and that I found your blog. Millie is such a sweetheart and I'm so glad she and Heidi are friends!

    ReplyDelete