Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Come on over, y'all!


We made it to South Carolina!


We even have oxygen for her here. We're now using liquid oxygen. It's great! It doesn't generate any heat, and is basically silent. I think Millie misses the noise.

Last night Millie met her cousin Nora! Since then, Grandpa LaMar and G-Viv have been spending lots of time with them.

We are so happy to see Aunt Lani and Nora (and all the rest of our family).


Do you think Nora has red hair? She definitely has more than Millie :)


Ready to meet these girls? Here is your chance:

We will be blessing Millie this Saturday at 1:00 PM and would love for you to join us! This is a religious event that is brief and will be taking place at the LDS Stake Center on Carmel Road in Charlotte. After the blessing we will have some time to mingle and enjoy some yummy food. And of course Millie will be available for autographs...or maybe just some darling pictures.

We would love for you to join us! We're ready to show off this sweet baby finally.

See you Saturday!

P.S. Millie flew on both airplanes without oxygen, and we feel really blessed it worked out so well. She is an wonderful baby, and we didn't have any problems. I didn't realize how much I missed South Carolina. For the first time in my life I got to watch a thunderstorm from a few miles away on an airplane. It melted my heart. Is there anything better than summer rain storms? Thanks for the wet (yet warm) welcome home, Carolina.

1 comment:

  1. I love summer rainstorms also. We had them all the time in Montana when I was going to college. I love the rocking chairs on the porch. Exactly what I would have pictured people to have in South Carolina. Millie is making such great progress. She is truly a blessing.

    ReplyDelete