Sunday, April 4, 2010

We Had a GREAT Easter Sunday


Easter Sunday was a BIG day for Millie.

Thanks to one amazing nurse (Amber) we got to go on a walk in the hospital!
She looks so much smaller in that giant car seat

To see a video of the action click here
(why Buck didn't have me fix my hair before shooting this footage I will never know)

Millie met her cousin Garrett!

Southern gentlemen.


Us and our sweet little baby.



She only allowed the bonnet because she was too sleepy to protest.

She gets this strange "sleep with one eye open" from her Dad.


There I was, innocently burping her when all of the sudden...

She's had some messy diapers, but this one tops 'em all!


We still love her.  Probably now more than ever.

I loaded a few more videos on our YouTube channel of Millie being her wild and crazy self.
Check it out here!

Tonight we are spending the night at the hospital so we can feed her around the clock.  After her weigh in we will know how soon we can run her out of here.

Wish us luck!

4 comments:

  1. You all look so cute dressed up in your Easter-ness! That's so great you got to take her on a walk. The end is near. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the easter get ups! i just want to find one more man for ME that will wear a bow-tie! not too much to ask, right?!! what a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I love these pictures! That is awesome...I hope the feedings have gone well! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete