Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!


But first, here is the real reason you stopped by.

Millie is still so cute


She doesn't always love to have her picture taken.


Out of my face paparazzi!

Now on to my birthday...

I had a fabulous birthday weekend complete with these beautiful peonies.


My favorite part of the birthday weekend was eating at the Penguin! Ever been? Amazing.

Posted by Picasa

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! If you know me at all, you know my birthday is a big deal to me. Thanks to my advance notice, my birthday always lives up to my expectations. If you want to celebrate big, you have to remind people. It's not rocket science.

I got lots of great presents, but my favorite was from Millie. While Millie and I were getting our swimsuits on (for a dip in the pool--Millie's new favorite) I put Millie on her tummy on our bed. I looked over at her (because she's so darn cute) and would you believe that girl used her little foot to roll over on to her back! That's right, she rolled over for my birthday. I couldn't believe my eyes! Unfortunately she hasn't done it again since then, but we're on the look out now.

By the way Millie is now eating only four times a day which is amazing. Who knew there were so many hours in the day?!? She sleeps from about 10 PM until 8 AM. Life is good.

We have her 6 month (even though she is pretty much 7 months old) appointment scheduled for next week, so stay tuned for her official height and weight. We unofficially weighed her at home two weeks ago and she was almost 12 pounds! That was with clothes on, and at home, so I'm eager to get an officially one here soon.

3 comments:

  1. you'll never get over that little girl, will you ;) your peonies are beautiful and i am glad you had a great birthday! sure love you miss! i'll definitely take that advice and make sure my birthday is known too...just so you know, it's still the same nov 23rd :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Is she wearing bell bottoms?! I think she looks a lot like you. I'm glad you had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Birthday Girl! Give Ms. Millie tons of kisses.

    ReplyDelete