Monday, May 31, 2010

6 Months!

Can you believe it?

On May 24th, Millie turned 6 months old!

Our little girl is growing up, and we love it.


These days we make sure Millie gets to spend lots of time with family. Unfortunately I am not very good at photographing all of these visits.

Below is a sweet picture of Grammy and Gramps entertaining our little baby doll.


I've uploaded 6 new videos on our youtube channel (click here). Some of the videos include Millie's first beach experience and her first play-dates. Enjoy!

Millie doesn't go back to the doctor until the end of June, so we aren't sure of her height and weight these days. We believe she weighs over 10 pounds, and may even be 11!

Millie now wears 0-3 month (or just 3 month depending on the brand) clothes.

Size 1 diapers barely fit, so she officially wears size 2 (we're just using up the last of the 1s)

Yesterday Millie went to all 3 hours of church for the very first time! She was great, but talked way too much through Sunday School. Wonder where she got that from?

This girl is so strong! She is wonderful at holding up her head, and loves standing when she is really angry.

She smiles like crazy, and is close to laughing. It melts my heart.

She is still sleeping through the night wonderfully, and eats 6 times a day. She eats a steady 3 1/2-4 ounces at each feeding. Her reflux is still hanging around, but we keep her medicated and happy for the most part.

Have I mentioned we love being with her? I love being her momma. I am amazed by her everyday.

5 comments:

  1. My goodness, she is sooo cute! She just keeps getting cuter. (I'd like to see a before picture of her with the barbie doll.) And I can't believe how big she is. She's bigger than Caleb and Caleb's due date was one whole month before hers. I'm so happy that she's doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely precious! She is getting soo big now and looks so happy! I am glad things are going good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a miracle baby! Millie looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is all very good news! I'm glad things are going so well, but I miss her (and you), so come back soon please :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of those pictures are really good of Millie! The top one looks a lot like Nora if you ask me. Well, maybe Nora has bigger cheeks...at least they look related!

    ReplyDelete