Friday, October 15, 2010

Baby Yoga

Why hello there!
My name is Millie, and I will be your instructor today.

I promise you, with consistency you'll improve your strength and increase your flexibility.


Let's get started:



First up, Cobra Pose.

Slowly move into Downward Facing Dog.

If you're really good, you can do it with no hands!

Hold for a few seconds.

Now up into the Plank Pose.

Back to the Cobra.
(hehehe)


Downward Facing Dog and...



Whoops!

Well you get the point :)

Bless her heart, our little Millie has been wearing her little body out on my yoga mat. She spends her days trying to remember how to get on her hands and knees so she can rock. She does that all day long, but on this particular day she just couldn't stand the thought of bending her knees.

We have her playing on the yoga mat instead of just a blanket or the floor because it's waterproof. Genius! Why didn't we think of this sooner. This girl spits up all the time, so clean up is a breeze. Perfect for us since we don't have a washer and dryer.

I promise my next post will have pictures (and hopefully a video) of this girl rocking on those hands and knees. As soon as she hears the camera she goes flat on the ground and rolls over to get a better view of what I'm doing. Our camera makes this little noise when it turns on, so I can't sneak up on her easily. I'll try hard.

By the way, we still haven't heard from the Early Intervention program to see if we got in. We were supposed to hear by Tuesday. We are officially on their mailing list, so maybe that means something? We at least know where they will be holding their Trunk-or-Treat this year.

4 comments:

  1. hehe! i wish i had her here to instruct me in pilates...i did it for the first time in quite some time yesterday and it was much harder than i remember from our days :) so it was great and i want to keep doing it! she's darling, as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Way to go, Millie! Maybe you can teach Caleb some yoga. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is hilarious! and leave it to you to be ready with a camera during all of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some talent! Nora's on the rug most of the day and it's not washable so I have 4 blankets down over it...we're washing them constantly! I don't know how you do it without a washer or dishwasher!

    ReplyDelete