Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rockin' Out

Did you know Millie loves Taylor Swift?

Here she is rockin out...as promised.

Well I may be encouraging her Taylor Swift habit.

Maybe I make her listen to "The Best Day" often.

Those lines:

"And Daddy's smart and you're the prettiest lady in the whole wide world"

So Millie, I expect you to tell me that some day.

I've got to brag on my Mom. I recently got this cute family picture in the mail. Isn't she beautiful?


Yep, that's our family Christmas card from the 80's. Do you think I look like Millie? I'm the smaller one by the way.


What about now? I see her a little in this one.
That makes me so happy!

So here's to Millie looking like me and loving Taylor Swift.

And to every Mom being the most beautiful lady in the whole wide world.

3 comments:

  1. what, you're the smaller one?? what?! i thought you were twins? haha kidding!

    oooohhh, millie IS your baby! now i'm sure of it, she does look like her mama in the old skool pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! ilove that face at the end of the video. what a smartie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie looks JUST LIKE YOU! She is SO cute! I can't BELIEVE how big she's getting... she is WAY stronger than Alyssa pushin' herself up on those hands and feet. Alyssa just army crawls around. :) Looks like yall are doing well! Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete