Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sittin' Pretty

Well maybe not sitting just yet, but looking cute? Yes.
While we still had a little summer weather I took Millie outside for some pictures. I just couldn't stand the poor lighting in our apartment any longer.
She can now wear a real bow!
Look at that sweet grin.


Sweet smile again :)

This is how she's sitting these days.
(not quite ready, but close)

Such grace...

Every single day.

Really, a day never passes by without me being spit up on.

I really don't mind. I know she spits up easily from being intubated so long, and I'm thankful for that.

Jessica finally had her baby, Colin!

I was tired of waiting, so I can only imagine how she felt. What a trooper for getting up for this family picture!

Of course I held him too, I just forgot to bring in the camera when it was my turn.
Since Millie was too young to meet him in the hospital (just by 13 years!) we practiced sitting up in the waiting room.

She makes the funnies faces.

Enjoy a few :)



Love this girl.

I have a few videos to share, but that will have to wait for the weekend. I'm swamped with life right now...sorry!

By the way, we had a therapist come pay us a visit yesterday and it went great! She was really impressed with Millie, but sees some areas Millie needs some help with. We'll find out Tuesday if we qualify and go from there.

I hope we qualify. This therapist got Millie rockin on all fours by the time she left! I'll try and video that this weekend too. If we get to work with her, maybe Millie will be crawling by her birthday! Who knows?

6 comments:

  1. Oh yikes, I look really awful in that picture! lol Probably because I still hadn't showered yet...

    Millie will have to meet Colin soon. But it looks like she had plenty of fun in the waiting room. And good job on your photo shoot. She's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so dang cute!!! I love those grins. I think she's looking a lot like you these days.

    Who was it that came to assess Millie?

    And I'd be surprised if Caleb was crawling (real crawling--with his belly off of the ground, not army crawling) by his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't she just the most precious little thing?!! i love to see her little smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki, you have the CUTEST little girl on your hands!! She is absolutely adorable, and I am just soo happy that she is so healthy! If you ever come to visit, we must schedule a photoshoot. A gorgeous girl like that needs her picture taken! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks y'all! I always think she's the cutest, but it's nice to hear others agree :)

    Anna gets extra points for saying she looks like me!! We had Robyn (I think that's how she spells it) come do the evualation. Did Caleb work with her? I'd be surprised if Millie was crawling by her birthday (Thanksgiving), but she spends her days rocking on all fours and seems very determined. Who knows??

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie pie!!! She looks fabulous as do you!!

    ReplyDelete