Tuesday, January 26, 2010

9 Weeks Down, 7ish More to Go!

You might noticed her "Barbie" picture is looking a little fuzzy because...

Millie got a new bed! She had to give up the Giraffe for a 25 week old baby. Millie is such a champ. Check out our You Tube channel for a video tour of this new bed. By the way, the Giraffe was MUCH nicer but we don't mind.

Picture taking is now a little more difficult for us, but she still turns out cute!


Millie in her "thoroughly modern" hat (thanks Naudia) and shoes (thanks Mom)!


Dad picked out and placed her sweet ribbon in this picture.



This is how excited she gets when you put the camera through the arm hole to get a better picture.




On that sweet note, Millie is doing great!
  1. Millie still weighs 3 pounds 1 ounce
  2. She is now on 22 calorie feedings (my milk with human milk fortifier). She is working her way to 24 calorie feedings.
  3. After a slight fit I threw, Millie got moved to a quieter spot in the NICU. Not one of my shinning moments :)
  4. We haven't had a follow up eye doctor appointment yet, so stay tuned.
  5. Her oxygen flow is down to 1 liter.

We're so excited to be (hopefully) more than half way through with Millie's hospital stay!




3 comments:

  1. that is such fantastic news!! (throwing the fit, I mean) Nahhh, just kidding. HOORAY for lowering her oxygen! She truly is a breathing miracle. Miracle Milie, so she can MM, haaaa, I think you should get her pink mm's with her face put on them for her announcement! and when you do can you send me a pack or two. Awe, I should be dieting but I really adore the dark chocolate MM's less calories right?? Enough about me.

    I love being apart of her accomplishments. I have never met her and yet she tugs at every heart string of mine!! Can't wait til you get to say CYA to the hospital! She is growing so well. I do wish that Buck had video taped your shining moment. I would have liked to have seen that. Now, I just have my imagination and you know my imagination is far worse than what reality might have been. LOL (and yes, I'm really laughing out loud to myself) I hate when people write LOL, but they really don't FEEL it and I feeeeeeeeeeeeel it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i think it's time for another ring picture. Does Buck's ring still fit over her wrist and up her arm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie's adorable! Great to hear she's doing so well, and hope you and Buck are doing well too!

    ReplyDelete