Sunday, December 19, 2010

Birthday Cake Take Two

Today my sweet husband turned 25. Finally. He's been giving me a dose of my own medicine with the "Are you sure you want to ask me to do that? On my Birthday month?" Hopefully after today he'll give that line up.

On with the party:

We decided to let Millie try eating Buck's "cake" (chocolate cream pie) a la First Birthday Party style. To be honest, she was a tad boring on her birthday.

Touch.

Taste.

Success.

After that last picture she got so into it we had to get video footage. She couldn't get it in her mouth fast enough! I think we've got a chocolate lover on our hands.


By the way, Millie and I both love Buck very much. We are so thankful we got to spend his birthday with him. Millie even started babbling "Dadada" for him.

Don't mention it, but she's been babbling "Mamama" for weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing ever! She's smiling so big, and stuffing as much in her mouth as possible! I want to watch it over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so jealous! Nora's been saying Dada for weeks but not even close to Mama! She does say hi and hey though. Oh well...it gets Aaron to go get her or acknowledge her when she calls him. =)

    ReplyDelete