Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Explain Yourself!

For pete's sake! I was trying to add words to that last post but it didn't work out. AND I wanted you to see the inside of the card, but that didn't happen either.

Boo.

My sister was deeply confused by my Shutterfly post, so I thought I better explain myself. Shutterfly has a promotion (you have to pre-sign up, then post before December 15th and order before December 31st) that I posted a link about. Bloggers get 50 free Christmas Cards. I was worried it was going to be the $.30/each glossy photo cards (what I would have ordered if I was paying), but I got the $2/each folding cards! So, I would highly recommend doing it. I did have to pay shipping, but $8 for 50 cards was well worth it.

So there, that should explain my recent excitement for Shutterfly :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the info Niki!! Where do you find out about all these great deals?? I just designed our card on Shutterfly (we love it too) but I really wasn't too excited about how much it was about to cost... Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete