Monday, December 6, 2010

A Final Christmas Detail


Have you done your Christmas Cards yet?

Last year we took a picture similar to this:
(I can't find the picture for some reason)
and made some cute little cards on Shutterfly.

If you remember what our life was like this time last year, it's really a miracle we were able to send Christmas cards at all! We just loaded one simple picture onto the website, and visited the Holiday card section (here) to choose one that we liked. It was so easy, and we received our cards in enough time to send them out before Christmas.

Just like many photo printing websites, you can print off a variety of photo gifts and prints. I've used them many times and have been very pleased with the quality. I've used other websites that haven't given me such great results. I'm definitely considering a canvas print (here) from Millie's birthday party pictures. Ashely took some great ones! I've always been a big fan of photo calendars too. (here) Pictures of the birthday boys and girls each month might make it easier to remember them.

This year, thanks to their 50 free Christmas Cards for bloggers and our previous positive experiences, we are planning on using them again.

Oh, and thanks to Ashley for taking this cute family photo.


If you're looking for something cute and easy to do this year, I would definitely recommend Shutterfly. I'm thinking something vintage or bright, and they have plenty of both. They have over 800 to choose from, but have handy tools to narrow down your choices for you so you aren't overwhelmed. I love that you can use several pictures, or just one.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: