Thursday, March 18, 2010

Millie's Eyes

I realized yesterday when my Aunt Gretchen stopped by my office that I haven't updated y'all at all on Millie's eyes! I'm so sorry. After all of that worry I put you through, too!

I wish I had more of an update than I do. She has had 2 eye exams since her surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago. Both doctors think her eyes are looking like they would expect them to. So that's good news! Her doctor is planning a (maybe final?) follow up in two weeks. Then (hopefully) she will be finished with the ROP.

Millie had a fab St. Patrick's Day! She got to meet her Uncle KC who took loads of pictures and videos to bring back to his family (and share with us). Buck gave her a bottle last night and she did pretty good. We later figured out that was because the bottle nipple was flowing a little too fast...so Millie threw it up all over her daddy! Thank heavens he has cat-like reflexes so he managed to walk away as clean as he arrived. Daddy instinct!

On other news, I start maternity leave tomorrow! Hooray! Now I can focus all my efforts on getting Millie home.

Here's to Millie's homecoming! (whenever that might be)

No comments:

Post a Comment