Friday, December 4, 2009

Beautiful

Sorry for the lack of pics, stay tuned for some this weekend! I just wanted everyone to know that Millie is doing great. Truly she looks so happy and healthy. After all the tests, blood transfusions, and doses of plasma Millie has stopped bleeding. We're still scratching our head as to where and why, but the important part is it's over and all her organs look beautiful (via ultrasounds). We're happy.

Buck gave her a bath last night! I wasn't able to be there because I was working (yes, I've gone back mostly), but I'm sure she loved her Daddy/Daughter time.

My Dad is still here with us. My Daddy/Daughter time has been fun, and I'm so thankful he has been here to support me. We're looking forward to some sweet potato pancakes tonight thanks to my step-Mom, Vivian.

Last night I spent time with Millie in the hospital after Buck and Dad went home. She was sleeping on her belly and looking beautiful. I mean really, take away the stickers, tape, IV, etc and she looks like something straight for Anne Geddes. I'm so proud. And in love.

2 comments:

  1. Niki you both are so beautiful through and through. And of course, Miss Millie is an amazing, minature, beautiful combination of you and Buck. What a very fortunate little princess. When you can, whisper to her that her grandma Vivian loves her and looks forward to rocking her and singing her lullabies.

    ReplyDelete