Sunday, December 6, 2009

Granddaughter Like Grandfather


Grandpa LaMar with his lovely facial hair


Millie with her peach fuzz


So cute.


One of the nurses made her this cute hat out of two hospital hats. I love it, but she does remind me a little of Aunt Jemima now.


She can almost suck her thumb!


This is her newest monitor. It is to measure her brain activity for seizures. Thankfully it will come off today so I can hold her sweet head again!


Thanks for visiting Grandpa LaMar. We miss you terribly already. We love you and hope you and Millie won't always have facial hair in common.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! Yeah remember when Dad would tuck us in and kiss us goodnight in bed and his hair would tickle...? I hated that! I'd always tell him to shave! I guess if his beloved grandkids tell him, maybe he'll listen! =) If that doesn't work, I'll have them start calling him Santa. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa LaMar is just glowing with love and pride. They both are beautiful! Glad to hear Miss Millie is doing so well. I look forward to seeing her in person and holding this little cuddlebug! She is so precious. Love you all and will see you soon Niki! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. She seems so big now!!!!! Have ya'll found your camera charger yet??? haha...I really can't see her facial hair but so you know anna is 10 weeks and she still has long dark hair coming off her ears!!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete