Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Love at First Sight

Oh my heavens, she is beautiful.

Clearly we adore her.



Accomplishments of the week:
1. Millie weighs 1 lb 13 ounces (almost 14 ounces!)
2. She has upgraded diapers to the 2 lb size because...
3. Two of her diapers (that I changed) weighed over 1 ounce each
4. She skipped out on phototherapy for 2 days
5. She is starting to love opening her eyes when she hears her parents (or so we think)
6. Her hair is looking lighter since she isn't wearing her hat as much (when she doesn't have phototherapy)
7. Her lungs are in great shape. I can't talk the medical lingo, but we hear they are lookin' good!
8. She is "27 weeks" today.
Oh we love her.
Look for her 3 week picture soon!

6 comments:

  1. The way she holds her dainty little hand up, like she's saying "I declare!" That's our little southern belle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! That's a much better eyes shot! She is still quite small...soon Sacagewea's going to be jealous of all the space Millie gets now! Too bad you can't bring her with you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even "seen" her yet, but I love her already! That's such a cute family picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely precious, especially of you holding Miss Millie with the proud dad looking at her!! Amazing how just a few little ounces has helped her fill out a little from her first pictures - what a miracle she is!!

    Love,
    Aunt Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Heavens. This is amazing. I look forward to your posts all the time. Both my boys are premmies so I love to see updates and how she's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niki and Buck I'll say it again...ya'll have a beautiful little girl!!! So beautiful and AMAZING!!!! I'm glad you have this blog to update us. I truly feel blessed to join you all on this journey and I'm now speechless!!

    ReplyDelete